Library Fees and Policies
At Frankfort Community Public Library, you can check more than just books. (But if books are what you’re looking for, we have a pretty great selection!) Our collections include the following items:
- Books, Large Print Books & Magazines
- Audiobooks, Music CDs & CD ROMs
- Videos & DVDs
- E-Books & E-Audiobooks (access through our web site)
- Original Art & Art Prints
- Genealogy & Indiana Collection
- Spanish Language Materials
- Equipment (Typewriter, DVD Players, Projectors, Screens & Cameras)
Loan Periods and Policies
Books, audiobooks, Playaways and magazines may be renewed twice. Art prints, theme kits, DVDs may be renewed once. Items with holds and long overdue items cannot be renewed. Renewals can be made in person, by phone, or on our website.
Overdue movies accrue a fine of 50 cents per day, with a maximum fine of $5.00 per item. Interlibrary loan materials accrue a fine of $1.00 per day, with a maximum fine of $10.00 per item
When fines exceed $5.00, check-out is not permitted until fines are paid.
Replacement library cards are $1.00 for children and $2.00 for adults.