Where to Schedule a Booster Shot
Most booster shot locations in rural counties are pharmacies, box stores, and county health departments. Appointments need to be made through the company website.
You will need to know:
- Date of Birth
- Date when your last Covid vaccine was administered
- What vaccine you received
- Insurance information
- If you do not have insurance, you will need your driver license/state ID number or your social security number
Here is a list of nearby locations that offer booster shots:
- Clinton County Health Department
- 1234 Rossville Ave, Frankfort, IN 46041
- CVS Pharmacy (Frankfort)
- 201 S Jackson St, Frankfort, IN 46041
- Walmart #854 (Frankfort)
- 2460 E Wabash St, Frankfort, IN 46041
- CVS Pharmacy (Rossville)
- 366 W Main St, Rossville, IN 46065
- Kroger Pharmacy (Lebanon)
- 2420 N. Lebanon St., Lebanon, IN, 46052
- Walmart #1275 (Lebanon)
- 2440 N Lebanon St, Lebanon, IN 46052
- CVS Pharmacy (Kokomo)
- 4026 S 00 EW, Kokomo, IN 46902
- Meijer Pharmacy (Lafayette)
- 4901 IN-26 E, Lafayette, IN, 47905
Everyone over the age of 18 is eligible for a Covid booster shot. For individuals who received a Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine, the booster shot should be taken six months or more after their second shot. If you instead receive the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, the booster is available two months after you received your shot.
What Booster to Get
The CDC has approved the “mix-and-match” approach to vaccination. Someone who received one brand of vaccine during their initial vaccination can switch to another brand based on availability or preference. Overall, the CDC has no official booster recommendation other than getting any of the available and authorized shots.
Replacement vaccination cards can be obtained through the Access Indiana portal on the Indiana State website.
The CDC and FDA currently recommend booster shots for everyone over the age of 18.
If you need help scheduling your shot, call (765-654-8746) or come into the Library for assistance. We are open Monday-Thursday 9AM-8PM and Friday-Saturday 9AM-5PM. We are closed on December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
Share this Post