As you may know, our library is now offering curbside services including pickup for library materials. While it may not be a easy as dropping in and grabbing your favorite book, it is a relatively easy process to help serve your needs while we prepare our library to safely reopen in the future.
Aside from pickup, we also will be offering faxing, printing, copying, and limited laptop services.
The steps for pickup are relatively simple:
- Place a hold. This can been done over the phone or on our website.
- Wait for our call. We will contact you when your items are ready for pickup
- Call us when you arrive. Contact us when you arrive and let our librarians know your information (name, library card number, phone number, vehicle description)
- Wait. Remain in your vehicle and wait for our staff to bring your materials out to you. It is appreciated if you would pop your trunk for us.
- Enjoy. If you are exhibiting COVID symptoms we ask that you please refrain from use of our curbside services.
Don’t just take it from me, read about it on our Facebook page or listen to our own Teen Manager, Rachel Milburn, explain it.
Share this Post