It’s National Library Week! We at the Frankfort Library and branches in Michigantown, Mulberry, and Rossville, are looking forward to being together with you all when the library reopens. In the meantime, we are excited to connect with you in other ways with the help of technology and the internet.
Be sure to follow along on social media for community resources, virtual story times, book reviews, craft ideas, and more! Facebook.com/myfcpl Facebook.com/fcplteens Instagram.com/myfcpl youtube.com twitter.com/myfcpl Your library card gives you access to so much more than physical books and DVDs. Check out our online resources here.
- Are you or someone you know studying for your naturalization test? ProCitizen can help!
- If you are looking for a new job, Cypress Resume is a great resource to help you create professional resumes, cover letters, and reference lists.
- Is reading about the lives of celebrities one of your guilty pleasures? We have eMagazines!
- Want to learn a new language? Pronunciator is an online language-learning site with personalized courses, movies, music, and more.
- Want to learn how to change the oil in your car? Chilton Automotive is a resource available with your library card that gives you online access to vehicle repair, maintenance, and service information.
- Ebooks, audiobooks, and music are all available through Overdirve (Libby app) and Hoopla. If you have a Roku device, you can download the Hoopla app to stream movies on your TV.
- Music is also available through Hoopla.
Need a library card? Click here to apply for a temporary digital card and gain access to digital resources within 24 hours. Do you have fines on your card preventing you from using online resources? Contact us! We are here to help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Library Worker’s Day is Tuesday, April 21. Is there a library employee who has made a difference in your life? Someone who has gone above and beyond to help others at the library? Consider nominating them for the ALA-APA’s Submit a Star Program, which recognizes the public favorite library employees.
Share this Post