"Ocean of Possibilities" is coming soon to your library!
Click here to learn about all the exciting events planned for Summer Reading! Program registration begins May 24th, so be sure to mark calendar!
Summer Reading is for Everyone!
Events begin on June 6, a library card is not required to join the fun, and the program is free. We are especially excited about our prizes this year! Once again, there will be a grand prize of an adult tablet and a children’s tablet. Children 13 years old and younger may win a ticket to one of our foam parties! Participants earn a prize entry by checking out books, attending programs, and submitting a book review. Curious about the foam party? Check out the video below.
Look like a librarian!
Now you, too, can dress like a librarian! Local boutique, Moxie Mavens, collaborated with the library to create a Summer Reading t-shirt. The design is available in youth and adult sizes and portion of the sales goes back to the library! For more information or to order click here.
Dates to remember
- May 24- Registration for Summer Reading programming opens. Visit myfcpl.org/calendar to see what programs we are offering this year and register.
- June 4, 7:30 p.m.- Friends Concert Series- Clare Longendyke
- June 25, 10:00- 2:00 p.m.- Rossville Library’s 25th Anniversary
- June 25, 10:30 a.m.- Rossville Library’s Ocean Protectors Zoo Program
- June 25, 10:00 a.m. Family Fun Hour in the Children’s Department
- June 23-25- Clinton County Youth Theatre’s production of Annie Jr!
- July 22, 2:30 & 5:00- Foam Party at Rossville and Mulberry
- July 23, 1:00 & 4:00- Foam Party at Michigantown and Frankfort
- July 30, 1:00-3:00- Harry Potter Party
Sponsors & Partners
Summer reading is made possible by our generous sponsors and partners including:
- Creekside Music
- Clinton Central School Corporation
- Clinton Prairie School Corporation
- The Design Hub
- Ellis Jewelers
- Esserman Tire
- Frankfort Community Schools
- Frankfort Nutrition and Wellness
- HalleluYah Way
- Heather's Flowers
- Moxie Mavens
- Pepe's Restaurant
- Probyte Computers
- Red Barn Theatre
- Rossville Community Schools
- Schulz Grocery Store
If you would like to be a Summer Reading Sponsor and promote literacy in our community, please email email@example.com.